Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Coming Up Soon: #WWReadathon (Valentine's Edition)

It's been a good little minute since I've participated in a book-blogger-hosted readathon, and I was so desperate for one that I searched Twitter for one. I had forgotten all about the readathons hosted by Michelle @ True Book Addict (and am not very happy about it), but found this one and am excited to get started!

The Wicked Valentine's Readathon will be hosted by the wonderful ladies over @ My Shelf Confessions. It will last from February 7-14; you can follow everyone's progress via the Twitter hashtag #WWReadathon. *Remember that it's not necessary for you to participate everyday if you aren't able to!*

I'm planning to post my goals the day before the readathon starts, so be on the lookout for that. Hopefully I'll be able to post two or three update posts throughout the week of; there most definitely will not be daily updates, though.

Head over to My Shelf Confessions to sign up!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).