Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Check Out Some More Blogs!

Hello everyone! Hope everything is going okay with you :).

I would like to ask you to check out two new blogs. One is Tales of the Mockingjay, started by my BFF Leanne. It is her very own book blog, but she would like to have more followers. She would really appreciate it if you would look at it! And the other is Another Day In Our 8th Grade Paradise, which Leanne and I started to share our 8th grade school year happenings with anyone that follows along. We would love for you to check it out! If we have a lot of action this year, we may do it for 9th grade as well. :D

Thanks a bunch,

--Zakiya, the walking butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).