Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Reading Status (7 August, 2010)

This week's reading status isn't much, but it's something to where I think you all should be notified! :D

Finished This Week:

  • Still nothing. Working on it :).
Currently Reading:

  • Unbelievable by Sara Shepard, chpt 10 (30% done). I started this book on either Wednesday or Thursday, and it's awesome so far! Right now, we're just switching between character perspectives, making questions faster than we're answering them. Still a great sequel to Perfect, though.
  • Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, page 400. This book just gets better and better! But since school started last Monday, I haven't been able to read as much, so I've only read 11 pages in one week :(. ~~Currently, Bella and Edward are about to go hunting, Bella for her first time since becoming a vampire.~~
  • Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead, page 133. I'm trying to get this book done, and it really surprised me the other day when I realized I'm only on chpt 7. I am determined to have this book done soon. ~~Presently, Rose and Lissa have just rescued their greatest enemy. They are heading for the exit of the prison.~~
To Be Read Very Soon:
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg Larsson
  • Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5) by Sara Shepard
  • Catching Fire (the Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

Other News:

  • Guess where I was the last week of July?? Disney World!!! It was so much fun! The parks are really giant and stuff, so I didn't even have to worry about coming home overweight because of all the walking we did. I will try to get some pictures for y'all on here soon to help "animate" my experience!
  • I have found a great monthly meme that one of my blogging buddies started. I think you will like it. More info on that will be given at the end of the month, when I make my first post for it. Talk to you super-soon,

--Zakiya, the walking butterfly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi just gave you a blog award


booksarelikepeople.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, stopping through via the hop. Catching Fire is great, I hope you like it. I love your rating symbols, looking forward to your upcoming reviews! Have a nice day =)

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks for stopping by, Rachel!

Leonor: Going to look at it right now! Thanks. :D

Zakiya.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).