Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Guest Review Wednesdays

Hello, book bloggers!

I am starting a weekly "meme" for my blog called Guest Review Wednesday. Every Wed., I will introduce someone who I think can bring an awesome review to the table for our enjoyment!

My first guest will be my good friend Elyssa, who is tweaking one of her latest reviews for us right this instant! We will try to have the review up on the 25th of this month, but we're not entirely sure how that will work out.

As always, I'll be sure to keep you updated on stuff going on here at my blog. If any of you readers would like to Guest Review, let me know! Just leave a comment on this post. :).

Until my next review,

--Zakiya, the walking butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).