Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Reading Status (21 August, 2010)

Another week brings us some more updates. Be sure to comment on yours, too :)!

Finished This Week:
  • Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead. Finished on 8/20/10. 5 Wings! The best book in the series. Can Last Sacrifice (release date Dec. 14th) possibly make it to 6? :D

Currently Reading:

  • Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. On page 410. Just started back reading this book today. Will try to finish one today or tomorrow.
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor. On page 102. I will finish this one after I'm done with Breaking Dawn. Further explanation from last week: Cassie has just been humiliated in public by a white girl and her (the white girl's) father. :(

To Be Read Very Soon:

  • I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by JK Rowling
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg Larsson

See 'ya next week!


--Zakiya, the walking butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).