Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (17 August, 2010)

Yes, I know. I'm a day late, but to be perfectly honest, I was super busy and just plain forgot. Sorry, guys! So I figured that you all should still be able to have a few teasing moments of entertainment. Enjoy!


Again, this being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have do is...

*Grab your current read.

*Open to a random page.

*Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page.

*Share the title and author as well, so that Teaser Tuesday participants may add to their TBR list if they enjoy your teasers!*

This week's teasers are being taken from Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor:

" 'Now that is what Harlan Granger absolutely will not permit.' "

"Mr. Jamison picked up his briefcase, ran his fingers through his graying hair,, and met Papa's eyes. 'The sad thing is, you know in the end you can't beat him or the Wallaces.' "

(Source: Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, page 164.)




That's all for this week, but meet me here next week for some more tesing teasers! Happy Wednesday!


--Zakiya, the walking butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).