Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

30 + Change Introduction

Hello everyone! So this is a new monthly meme that Elyssa started on her blog. Her's is called 29 + Change, but since my parents give me $30 to spend on my Kindle every month, I changed the number to 30.


30 + Change will allow me to share with my followers what I buy every month on my Kindle. The goal of the meme, is to not go too far over your budget, but we still have room for taxes and such, hence "+ change."

Every month, I will post a summary of the month's buys. I will include the book title & author, the individual cost, the total cost, and occasionally why I bought the book/s.

If you want to participate, feel free to leave comments on my monthly posts with what you bought, the cost, your budget, and the total :). Or even post it to your own blog!

*Be on the look out for my first post!*

Can I stick to my budget and find great books to read?


--Zakiya, the walking butterfly

1 comments:

Black Disaster Fairy said...

I'm really liking your 30 symbol.

Can't wait to see what you post!!

Black Disaster Fairy

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).