Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Reading Challenges - Wrap Up!

Wow! I can't believe that 2011 is over! Tomorrow I'll be posting the challenges that I'm participating in this year, but here's how I did in 2011:


Wish I'd Read That Challenge (Goal, Obsessed (20 books)) -- DONE

1. Evermore by Alyson Noel (my review)
2. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson (my review)
3. SPEAK by Laurie Halse Anderson (my review)
4. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (my review)
5. How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford (my review)
6. Wicked by Sara Shepard (my review)
7. The Final Warning by James Patterson (my review)
8. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (my review)
9. Killer by Sara Shepard (my review)
10. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz (my review)
11. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (my review)
12. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (my review)
13. One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt (my review)
14. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (my review)
15. Heist Society by Ally Carter (my review)
16. Glass Houses by Rahcel Caine (my review)
17. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (my review)
18. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine (my review)
19. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (my review)
20. Beastly by Alex Flinn (my review)


E-Book Challenge (Goal, Possessed level (50 books))

1. Evermore by Alyson Noel (my review)
2. Wicked by Sara Shepard (my review)
3. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (my review)
4. Killer by Sara Shepard (my review)
5. Reasons On My Wrist by Racaneya (my review)
6. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz (my review)
7. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (my review)
8. This Bird Flew Away by Lynda M. Martin (my review)
9. Heist Society by Ally Carter (my review)
10. The Night My Life Changed Forever by Sara Lisowski (my review)
11. Between by Cyndi Tefft (my review)
12. Wild Child by Mike Wells (my review)
13. The 19 Dragons by SM Reine (my review)
14. Her Dear and Loving Husband by Meredith Allard (my review)
15. Paradise 21 by Aubrie Dionne
16. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
17. Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell
18. Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
19. My Sparkling Misfortune by Laura Lond
20. Cloaked by Alex Flinn
21. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte


Debut Author Challenge (Goal, 14 books)

1. Between by Cyndi Tefft (my review)
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano (my review)
3. Clarity by Kim Harrington (my review)
4. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (my review)
5. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (my review)
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth (my review)
7. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (my review)


Reading Bucket List Challenge (As many as possible; will add as I go)

1. Evermore by Alyson Noel (Coming of Age) (my review)
2. Milkweed by Jerry Spinelli (Historical Fiction) (my review)
3. Remember Me by Christopher Pike (Crime) (my review)
4. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson (Fantasy) (my review)
5. SPEAK by Laurie Halse Anderson (Contemporary) (my review)
6. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (Romance (Young Adult)) (my review)
7. How to Say Goodbye in Robot (Romance (Contemporary)) (my review)
8. Wicked by Sara Shepard (E-book) (my review)
9. The Final Warning by James Patterson (Science Fiction) (my review)
10. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (Orange Cover) (my review)
11. Killer by Sara Shepard (Mystery) (my review)
12. Reasons On My Wrist by Racaneya (Black Cover) (my review)
13. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz (Setting (High School)) (my review)
14. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Suspense/Thriller) (my review)
15. Flavors by Emily Sue Harvey (Past/Historical) (my review)
16. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Classics) (my review)
17. One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt (Setting (Inner City)) (my review)
18. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Setting (England)) (my review)
19. This Bird Flew Away by Lynda M. Martin (Setting (Abroad)) (my review)
20. Heist Society by Ally Carter (Present/Contemporary/Modern) (my review)
21. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling (Cover (Animals)) (my review)
22. The Ravening by Dawn Thompson (Cover (Sexy Female)) [no review]
23. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (Vampires) (my review)
24. The Night My Life Changed Forever by Sara Lisowski (Romance (Short Story)) (my review)
25. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Angels) (my review)
26. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine (Setting (Restaurant)) (my review)
27. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Yellow Cover) (my review)
28. Between by Cyndi Tefft (Blue Cover) (my review)
29. Beastly by Alex Flinn (Book turned movie) (my review)
30. Hate List by Jennifer Brown (White Cover) (my review)
31. Wither by Lauren DeStefano (Future) (my review)
32. Clarity by Kim Harrington (Beach) (my review)
33. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (Demons) (my review)
34. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (Chick-Lit) (my review)
35. Divergent by Veronica Roth (Dystopia) (my review)
36. Wild Child by Mike Wells (Green Cover) (my review)
37. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (Season (Fall)) (my review)
38. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann (Setting (Country)) (my review)
39. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough (Witches) (my review)
40. Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens (Cover (Polka Dots)) [no review]
41. The 19 Dragons by SM Reine (Steampunk) (my review)
42. The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolen (Various Times) (my review)
43. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Setting (Forest)) (my review)
44. Her Dear and Loving Husband by Meredith Allard (Cover (House)) (my review)
45. Night World: Volume 2 by LJ Smith (Werewolves) (my review)
46. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Setting (Fictional World)) (my review)
47. Max by James Patterson (?) (my review)
48. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl  (?) (my review)
49. Everlost by Neal Shusterman (?) (my review)
50. Paradise 21 by Aubrie Dionne (?) (my review)
51. The Help by Kathryn Stockett (?) (my review)
52. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (?)
53. Matched by Ally Condie (?)
54. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (?)
55. Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine (?)
56. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (?)
57. Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell (?)
58. A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan (?)
59. Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough (?)
60. The Darkness by Crystal Connor (?) (my review)
61. Water Bound by Christine Feehan (?) [no review]
62. Space by Emily Sue Harvey (?)
63. The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell (?)
64. Dael and the Painted People by Allan Richard Shickman (?)
65. Double Helix by Nancy Werlin (?)
66. Crossed by Ally Condie (?)
67. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (?)
68. My Sparkling Misfortune by Laura Lond (?)
69. Cloaked by Alex Flinn (?)
70. Frostbite by Richelle Mead (?)
71. ttyl by Lauren Myracle (?)
72. Fang by James Patterson (?)
73. Shimmer by Alyson Noel (?)
74. Angel by James Patterson (?)
75. Dreamland by James Patterson (?)
76. Eragon by Christopher Paolini (?)
77. Emma by Jane Austen (?)
78. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (?)
79. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (?)
80. Blonde Ambition by Zoey Dean
81. Soulless by Gail Carriger
82. Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
83. Specials by Scott Westerfeld


Morbid Romantica Challenge (Goal, 3 - 5 books per month)

- January: Nephilium -

1. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (my review)
2. n/a
3. n/a

- February: Vampire Hunters -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a

- March: Tormented Hero -

1. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz (my review)
2. One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt (my review)
3. n/a

- April: Faery and Elves -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a

- May: Zombies -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a

- June: Shifters -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a

- July: Strong Females -

1. The 19 Dragons by SM Reine (my review)
2. The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolen (my review)
3. Night World: Volume 2 by LJ Smith (my review)

- August: Mermaids and Selkies -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a

- September: Dark Gothic Fantasy -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a


- October: Ghosts and Spirits -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a

- November: Steampunkery Romantica -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a

- December: Forbidden Romantica -

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a


Harry Potter Reading Challenge (Goal, 8 books)

1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 17/4/2011 (my review)
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
8. The Tales of Beedle the Bard (companion novel)


YA Series Challenge (Goal, Addicted and Loving It (30 books)) -- DONE

1. Evermore by Alyson Noel (my review)
2. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson (my review)
3. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (my review)
4. Wicked by Sara Shepard (my review)
5. The Final Warning by James Patterson (my review)
6. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (my review)
7. Killer by Sara Shepard (my review)
8. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz (my review)
9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (my review)
10. This Bird Flew Away by Lynda M. Martin (my review)
11. Heist Society by Ally Carter (my review)
12. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling (my review)
13. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (my review)
14. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (my review)
15. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine (my review)
16. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (my review)
17. Between by Cyndi Tefft (my review)
18. Wither by Lauren DeStefano (my review)
19. Clarity by Kim Harrington (my review)
20. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (my review)
21. Divergent by Veronica Roth (my review)
22. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (my review)
23. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough (my review)
24. Night World: Volume 2 by LJ Smith (my review)
25. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (my review)
26. Max by James Patterson (my review)
27. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (my review)
28. Everlost by Neal Shusterman (my review)
29. Matched by Ally Condie
30. Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine


Cover Love Challenge (Goal, 60 books)

January - Red Covers

1. The Final Warning by James Patterson
2. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
3. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
4. The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolen
5. Paradise 21 by Aubrie Dionne

February - Dark Blue Covers

1. Remember Me by Christopher Pike
2. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
3. One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
4. Between by Cyndi Tefft
5. Her Dear an Loving Husband by Meredith Allard

March - Orange Covers

1. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
2. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Max by James Patterson
5. A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan

April - Green Covers

1. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz
2. Everlost by Neal Shusterman
3. Space by Emily Sue Harvery
4. Double Helix by Nancy Werlin
5.

May - Purple Covers

1. Evermore by Alyson Noel
2. Killer by Sara Shepard
3. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
4. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
5. Angel by James Patterson

June - Light Green Covers

1. SPEAK by Laurie Halse Anderson
2. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
3. Wild Child by Mike Wells
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore

July - Light Peach Covers

1. This Bird Flew Away by Lynda M. Martin
2. Heist Society by Ally Carter
3. The Night My Life Changed Forever by Sara Lisowski
4. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
5. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

August - Brown Covers

1. Milkweed by Jerry Spinelli
2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
3. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
4. Harry Potter and th Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
5. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

September - Yellow Covers

1. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
2. Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens by Spencer Johnson
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
4. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
5.

October - Black Covers

1. Reasons On My Wrist by Racaneya
2. Beastly by Alex Flinn
3. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
4. Night World: Volume 2 by LJ Smith
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

November - Light Blue Covers

1. Wicked by Sara Shepard
2. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
3. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine
4. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
5. Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell

December - White Covers

1. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
3. Clarity by Kim Harrington
4. Matched by Ally Condie
5. The Darkness by Crystal Connor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).