Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Readathon

"The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of June 20-24 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!" (--Kindle Fever)

I was checking out a meme on a blog when I noticed the button on their sidebar. I'm obviously already signed up. :) Head on over to Kindle Fever and see what all the hype is about!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).