Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, May 21, 2012

#boutofbooks Wrap-Up

Sadly, Bout of Books 4.0 has come to an end. However, I can definitely say that it helped my reading this month! I stuck to the reading MUCH more than I thought I would. Can't wait until 5.0! :)

Goals:
In general- 5 books
Specifically-
~~(Finish) Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
~~Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
~~Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
~~Looking for Alaska by John Green
~~Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Achievements-
~~Books Finished: Revolution (5/15), Looking for Alaska (5/17), Hush Hush (5/19), Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (5/19)
~~Books Not Finished: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (read 152 pages)
~~Total Pages Read: 1632 (this includes the pages in Looking for Alaska, which I read on my Kindle)

I hope everyone's week was great as well!!!

3 comments:

jen7waters said...

You read Looking for Alaska in 2 days?? that's just awesome, because that book can be difficult in some parts--I know I needed more than a week to read it.

You did great! ;)

creativedeeds said...

Hope you get to finish Silence soon ;) Can't wait until the next one is released. Glad you had a great week ;)

Lauren @ Northern Plunder said...

Congrats on reading so much, I really need to read Looking For Alaska ...well any of Greene's books.

Here is my progress post.
Lauren at Northern Plundder

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).