Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, May 18, 2012

#boutofbooks Update #4

Thursday went really good for me!! I finished my second book, Looking for Alaska; updated on GoodReads, etc.; and immediately started rereading Hush, Hush. I got the first 60 pages done in HH so I feel pretty good! I should finish it today because I won't be busy whatsoever.

Thursday's Stats:
~~Books Finished (on Thurs.): 1
~~Total Books Finished: 2
~~Pages/Percent Read: 62 pages, 50%
~~Total Pgs/% Read: 503 pages, 100%

3 comments:

creativedeeds said...

I loved Hush, Hush! Happy Friday :)

Sidne said...

hi new follower. i see you have hush, hush, for this challenge someone used the book to re-title it and they said, what? what? because they didnt know what the hush, hush, was. then someone said, it suppose to reflect the sound of the wind. ???
check me out at
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com/p/bout-of-books-read-thon.html

Janie said...

Wooo! Hush, Hush is so good :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).