Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

#boutofbooks Update #6

Saturday went MUCH better than I thought it would!!! I finished the last 30-odd pages of Hush, Hush in the wee hours of the morning. I immediately started Crescendo, the sequel, and managed to read ALL of it only 12 minutes before midnight! Words cannot explain my excitement :D.

Saturday's Stats:
~~Books Finished on Sat.: 2
~~Total Books Finished: 4
~~Pages/% Read on Sat.: 463 pages
~~Total Pages/% Read: 1259 pages, 100%

2 comments:

creativedeeds said...

Yay! Do you have Silence handy? I remember when I finished Crescendo, I checked to make sure my Kindle copy hadn't dropped some pages. LOL! Happy reading!

ChiKittie said...

Hiya ZAKIYA! Great job on your goals for the read-a-thon. :) I see you read a lot of awesome books this week. I hope you had a fun time!

New follower. ^__^

- Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).