Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Interpretation #11 & Library Unveiled #2

Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

"The secret to wisdom is to be curious, to keep wandering and wondering." ~Eve Merriam

My Thoughts: If you want to get smarter, the easiest way is to stay curious throughout your life! The more questions you ask, the more you learn, even if it's a simple answer.
_______________________________________________________________________


This meme was started by my good 'ole blogging friend, The Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews; every Thursday, you are supposed to post 5 books from your shelf and maybe give a snippet of your thoughts about the book. You can use physical books, ebooks, audios, whatever you have that makes up your library :). This week I'm unveiling:

Wither (Chemical Garden trilogy, #1) by Lauren DeStefano:
I have had this book for about a month now, and I will be starting it very soon as a BuddyRead with The Mad Scientist! Have heard awesome things about it, and am excited to start reading!

Falling Under (Falling Under, #1) by Gwen Hayes:
Again, I've heard awesome things about this book. I bought it for my blog's blogoversary giveaway. Will be starting it by late June :).

Clarity (Clarity, #1) by Kim Harrington:
Love the cover for this debut! Again, wonderful things have been said about it. Such a beautiful cover is sure to mean only one thing: the context is quite equal :).

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth:
Bought this one for the giveaway as well. I have heard so many good things about Divergent that I can't even keep up with how many! This will be a sure-fire ahmazing read!

The Pillow Book of Lotus Lowenstein by Libby Schmais:
I won this one in a giveaway over at We Heart YA. Am looking forward to sticking my down thru the seam. If they were giving it away, I'm sure it's a spectacular book :).


What's in your library?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).