Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

In My Mailbox #19 & Sunday Confessions #14


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------


Won in a giveaway (thanks to We Heart YA!!!):
--The Pillow Book of Lotus Lowenstein by Libby Schmais

For review:

--The Bronze and the Brimstone by Lory S. Kaufman


Looking forward to starting the Verona Trilogy, and TPBoLL looks to be intriguing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This meme was started by Marcie @ To Read or Not To Read. She started it as a way to share a little about herself, but to learn about the rest of us as well. She says, "Sometimes its about books and book related topics and sometimes it's not. This is all in good fun and I would love it if you would participate."

This week's question is

"What's one of your top ten movies of all time?"

This didn't even take ten seconds to figure out. My automatic answer is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One. I LOVED this film; it made me love the series even more. I had been read the book, but seeing the first half of it acted out by characters that the world has come to know and love .... it was just ahmazing. I will always love this movie. I mean, until Part Two comes out, of course :).

What's one of your top ten movies?

Leave a link to your IMM &/or SC and I will be sure to come by! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cover to The Pillow Book.

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox_15.html

Marcie said...

Welcome back Zakiya :) I love HP too. The movies are amazing! Thanks for participating in Sunday Confessions this week.

Kristina said...

One of my 10 ten movies of all time is Wizard of Oz. I love this movie

http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-8_15.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).