Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #13

As always, the Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen over @ Crazy-for-Books.

This week's question is from Ivan @ Ivan Bookworm:

"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

My answer: My first instinct would definitely be the Harry Potter series. Ever since I finished the series, I have wanted to live in the wizarding world. To get the chance to be famous like Harry, or super-witty like Hermione, or honestly even pure-blood like Ron. It just seems like the kids adventures are so much fun, even though they are usually really dangerous. Besides, visiting any different world would stop the constant boredom, right? :)

What fictional world would you want to visit?


Happy weekend, everyone!!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

yeah and I would love to be there for the end of year festivities.

Unknown said...

Old follower hopping by to visit! You're right--any fantasy world has got to be a step up from regular old normal life. :-) But you picked a place jam-packed with cool adventure, so it's that much awesomer.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).