Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #39

This meme is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

*Grab your current read.
*Open to a random page.
*Share two teaser sentences from that page.
*Be careful not to include spoilers!
*Share the title and author.
*Leave a link to your teaser in the comment section at MizB's Blog.

From: Space by Emily Sue Harvey (ARC)
Page: 205
Links: GoodReads, Amazon

"The one place I swore I would never go back to is my parents' house. Unfortunately, when I hit bottom, it was the only place left to get. The one place that there is nothing to do but lie around and watch TV. Talk about depression, that place is purgatory."

Comments: I'm really loving this novel so far! I love all of Harvey's work, those that I've read. Now I'm anxious for Unto These Hills to come out :).

Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Interesting teaser! Haven't heard of this one! Hope you enjoy the rest!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).