Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox #36


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------


Borrowed from library:
~~Double Helix by Nancy Werlin


Bought on Kindle:
~~The Willows: Haven bny Hope Collier


Happy Reading! Leave a link to your IMM in the comments, and I'll be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh that cover's kinda creepy, but I like it!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Paige said...

You'll have to tell me what you think of The Willows Haven it looks really good. I hope you enjoy everything, also come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Kristina said...

The cover for The Willows looks really creepy! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Annette Mills said...

I read double helix a while back and really liked it. Enjoy!

Giselle said...

Double Helix sounds really cool I've never heard of it before.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).