Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Interpretation #20

Thursday Interpretations is a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

"Realize that the present moment is all you ever have." ~Eclchart Tolle

My Thoughts: I totally agree with this quote. You never know which moment will be your last.

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).