Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Spotlite #2


Every two weeks, I will spotlight a blog that I think is awesome! It won't necessarily be only book blogs. I'm open to all nominations if you have any. You can leave them in a comment or email me.

This week's Spotlite is on . . . .


I think this blog is awesome because, for one, within two years she has 1336 posts. I looked at one day that she posted: 5 reviews in ONE day! That is what I call dedication. Another thing that I think is really neat is that she has different pictures that she posts for different genres, or topics. I wouldn't have the patience to do all that; I definitely applaud her!!!

Until the 25th,

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

The Phantom Paragrapher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Thanks for the spotlight :) Have promoted ur blog on my FB Page and am now following you .
Glad you liked my blog.
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com
BTW Your's is pretty awesome , I love your Collage Heading and the flashing butterflies :)
Cheers, Paula

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).