Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Music Monday #28

Music Monday is a "meme"* that I will try to post every week or biweekly. In these posts, I will provide you with what song, artist, CD, etc. I am currently into the most. This week it's:


1) Confetti Falls by Jessica Jarrell. I was first "exposed" to this song when Diggy Simmons, who I will try to feature next week, tweeted about the song. I fell in love with it instantly! I still can't tell if it's about a great relationship or a breakup, but it's good all the same!!!! :D

Song Rating: 4 Wings
Music Video:



Happy Listening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).