Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Newest Project

Hey to everyone! I was randomly talking to one of my friends, and have now made a new blog. It happened so fast, but I'm excited and would love for y'all to check it out! The new blog is The Life, Times, & Hardships of a True Book Addict. It will be a diary of sorts, where I post all the things I have to go through. I'm not sure if I want to post weekly or daily, or just when I need to vent a little. (I take all suggestions; feel free to leave comments.) Here's a piece of the welcome post: "Life, Times, and Hardships" can't begin to explain what I go through . . . It all comes down to trying to be a good person. . . . Not everything I post will be funny, or book-related, or even serious. It'll be a mix of everything. Like I said, I would really love it if some of you would go and follow, comment, whatever. Or you can just comment here telling me that you at least looked. No pressure :). Happy Reading to all, Zakiya LadyWings!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Hey, Z!
I checked out your new blog... it sounds like a diary and in my opinion, everybody needs something, someone or some place where they can spill their guts to.
I'm interested what you'll write in there... keep me posted! :D

G. ;)

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks Gin, for being intersted! I'll probably post letting yall know when I have a new post for a week or so, then will leave it up to yall to look. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).