Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Music/ Movie Monday #9

Music/ Movie Monday is a "meme"* that I will try to post every week or biweekly. In these posts, I will provide you with what song, artist, CD, etc. I am currently into the most. Also, I will be informing you on the latest movie/s I have seen and absolutely loved (or not-loved).

* Meme is quoted because I will not be providing a Linky for you to add you links to, nor will I be advertising these posts. However, if you would like to participate and leave a link or your movie and music info in a comment, I have no problem with that.

------------------------------------------------------

Music

1) Shawty Get Loose by Lil Mama ft Chris Brown & T-Pain. I had heard this song before, but we are using it as one of our songs for one of my hip-hop classes. It's a great song to just get up and dance to! :P

Song Rating: 4 Wings
Music Video:



Movie

Yesterday, my mom and I just happened to catch this movie -- finally from the beginning for me! -- and it was awesome. I've seen bits and pieces of it before, but I got the whole start of the story since I saw the first few minutes. It's about a boy, DJ, that, loves to dance. Competitive if you ask me. After dance-battling with another crew for a bucket of money and winning, the other crew jumps them behind the building. One pulls out a gun and DJ's brother is killed.

DJ then moves to live with his aunt and uncle and goes to Truth University. Fraternities and stepping are the biggest things to offer on the campus, and DJ is the one to add some flavor.

Loved this movie! OMG, really good. Want to see Stomp the Yard 2: The Homecoming now. :)

Movie Rating: 4.5 Wings


Happy Reading, Listening, and Watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).