Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Music/ Movie Monday #8

Music/ Movie Monday is a "meme"* that I will try to post every week or biweekly. In these posts, I will provide you with what song, artist, CD, etc. I am currently into the most. Also, I will be informing you on the latest movie/s I have seen and absolutely loved (or not-loved).

* Meme is quoted because I will not be providing a Linky for you to add you links to, nor will I be advertising these posts. However, if you would like to participate and leave a link or your movie and music info in a comment, I have no problem with that.

------------------------------------------------------

Music

Finally found the time to search this one on YouTube:

1) Rolling in the Deep by Adele. I had heard this song a bunch of times on my local pop station, but didn't know the name of the song nor artist, so I couldn't look it up. I figured out the artist a couple weeks ago, and I finally remembered to YouTube it while on the computer. I haven't grasped the entire meaning of the song yet, but I fell in love with it because it's something different. It's not your average pop song. Lots of high notes. It's a good song in general, really :).

Song Rating: 4.5 Wings
Music Video:



Movie

It's been probably close to a month since I saw this, for the first time, on TV, but I feel like everyone needs to know about this film if they don't already. Taken (2008) is a perfect example of why teens should listen to their parents.

A teenage girl and her best friend are going to a tour for a band they like in Europe. Well, to begin with, they lied and said that the other girl's cousins would be there and they were only going to Paris. When the main girl's dad tells her that it's dangerous, and they need an adult with them, the girl and the mom feel like he's being too hard on his daughter.

I will just leave the rest of the story line blank, but seriously, if you haven't seen this movie before, it comes on all the time; you need to watch it. There's a super-important lesson to be learned from this film. :)

Movie Rating: 5 Wings


Happy Reading, Listening, and Watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).