Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Upcoming Readathons: LGBT Readathon & Spring into Horror

Hey everyone!!! Wanted to let you all know about some upcoming readathons:

Remember the High Summer Readathon? Well this one's being hosted by the same person!!!! It will be here in just a few days, so get those books ready! Be sure to use the #SpringHorrorRAT hashtag to connect with all the readers on Twitter!

More info: http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2013/03/spring-into-horror-read-thon-time-to.html

I've just recently started reading LGBT books, and they haven't let me down yet! I only have two more on hand that I can read for this readathon, but that shall be my goal! I'm excited for this one to get here :) For all you hastaggers, use the #LGBTR-A-T hashtag to see what everyone else is reading!

More info: http://daydreamersthoughts.co.uk/the-lgbt-read-a-thon-may-3rd-6th-2013/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).