Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring into Horror Readathon: Goals!

Hello lovelies!! Another readathon to post about for you all. You won't believe how excited I am that it's started! :)

The Spring Into Horror Readathon is being hosted by The True Book Addict via her RAT blog, Seasons of Reading. It will last from today until April 28, 2013. Make sure you keep up with everyone who's reading through the #SpringHorrorRAT hastag on Twitter! And now, here are my goals for the following week:

Finish:
~Thirst No. 1 by Christopher Pike
~Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz
~The Elephant of Surprise by Brent Hartinger


Hope to see you all partiipating as well!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).