Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

This Month's Reads, July 2012

So last month I changed my reading list at least 3 times. Maybe even 4. It was pretty annoying by the 3rd time, though. I've finally worked out how my reading and blogging is going to splay out, so we'll see how this goes. Here's what I'm reading in July:

Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
Chosen by P.C. & Kristin Cast (reread)
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Sinful by Sara Dailey & Stacy Weber
Wicked: Witch & Curse by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (reread)
The Apocalypse Gene by Suki Michelle & Carlyle Clark
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The Fifth Specter by T.S. Welti [maybe]

What are you reading this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).