Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Spotlite #1

I decided to make a new meme! :D

Every two weeks, I will spotlight a blog that I think is awesome! It won't necessarily be only book blogs. I'm open to all nominations if you have any. You can leave them in a comment or email me.

This week's Spotlite is on . . . .


This blog was started a few days ago by my BFF Leanne; she had a blog about her 8th grade life, and now she's blogging about being a high school freshman. Be sure to check it out! :)

Until the 9th,

Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).