Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #17

This meme is hosted weekly by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate, even if you don't have a blog (you can post back in MizB's comments).

*Grab your current read.

*Open to a random page.

*Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page. You can share more if you want!

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give away too much information. You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title and autor as well, so that Teaser participants may add to their TBR list/s if they enjoy your teasers!

*Leave a link in the comment section of MizB's blog so that others can check out your teasers! You may leave your teasers here with the book title and author if you do not have a blog. (MizB's Blog)

This week's teasers come from page 177 in The Final Warning by James Patterson (GoodReads, Amazon):

It was no use. Her new skill was worth ailch in this situation. They were going to die here. After everything she had been through, all the times Max had saved her, Max couldn't help her now. . . . She had killed herself, in the end. Tears welled up in her eyes but froze around the rims before they fell.
This was it.
This was the end.


Intense, right? Yeah, I am really looking forward to finishing this novel. Suspense kills me :)

Happy Reading to all! (;

4 comments:

Braiden said...

TBH I haven't read the Maximum Ride series yet. I know :( I'm a failure lol.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

LOL, not a failure at all! But you really should read them. They are ahmazing! :D

Book Loving Mommy said...

Very intense teaser! I'll have to put this series on my TBR list! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks for commenting and following, BLM! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).