Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 + Change #6 (February 2011)

Alrighty! Another month gone, four new books come:

1.) I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore. Cost: $9.99. I got this one because I really want to see the movie. Hopefully I can go see it soon. I finished the book

2.) The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving. Cost: $0.00. I think I bought this just because it was free and on my wish-list. Didn't really have a reason at the time. Might start a BuddyRead for it.

3.) Heartless (Pretty Little Liars, #7) by Sara Shepard. Cost: $8.99.

Total Spent: $18.98

Again, I didn't really want a lot. Which I'm sure is fine with my dad :)

Happy Reading!,
Zakiya LWings :P

1 comments:

Gina @ My Precious said...

Hey just curious, I know you don't have an E-reader, but do you have an iPad, iPhone or Ipod touch? If you do, I've just discovered a great way to read NetGalley.com books. Let me know if you have any of these devices.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).