Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, June 25, 2012

#WWReadathon Achievements/Wrap-Up

So I started out aiming for a big pile of books. One that was really way too big for a 5-day readathon. As I suspected, however, my reading list for the rest of the month changed, so my goals changed as well. Here's what I accomplished during the Wicked Wildifre Readathon:

Books Finished: Blue Bloods, Total Blueprint for World Domination
Books Started: The Shapeshifters
Total Pages Read: 514


If you participated in Wicked Wildfire, how did your reading days go? Leave a link, and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).