Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's your status? (10/3/2012)





This post was inspired by, well, my previous Reading Status posts. I wanted to make it something that everyone could particpate in. Every Saturday (and sometimes Sunday), I will post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get. I will be trying to do this every week, so be sure to check back every weekend! Be sure to leave your links to your WYS posts in the comments.

This next portion of the post is an idea that I saw on the wonderful blog Small Review. She posts what reviews and memes she has posted and participated in that last week. Remember, however, that it is not mandatory for you to do this part of the post.

Things You Don't Wanna Miss:
~March 2012 Readathon

Reviews this week:
~None :(

Memes this week:
~Teaser Tuesday



Finished This Week:
1. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. Finished on 19/2/2012.

2. Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) by Catherine Fisher. Finished on 9/3/2012.

Currently Reading:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. On page 105.

2. Tunnels of Blood by Darren Shan. On page 1.

3. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (audio). On chapter 5.

Next On My TBR (To Be Read) Pile:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Purpose: challenges, MOVIE :).

What I Would Like To Buy Next:
~The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Don't forget to leave the link to your WYS post in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).