Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reading Status (11 September, 2010)

Forgot to post last week, but here's where I'm currently located in my reading!

Finished (Last Two Weeks):
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry (Logans, #1) by Mildred D. Taylor. Finished on 9/4/2010. 5 Wings! I've read this book before, and I loved it even more the second time. Recommendation!
  • School's Out - Forever (Maximum Ride, #2; The Fugitives, #2) by James Patterson. Finished on 9/6/2010. 5 Wings! After waiting about 3 months to read this sequel to The Angel Experiment, I was so excited! And the book didn't let me down, either! Read it in two days flat; yep, it's just that good. Also a recommendation!

Currently Reading:

  • The Giver by Lois Lowry. On page 127. Rereading this novel. I love how the futuristic-ness of it all comes into play. I can't say much without giving stuff away. But I can ask you this: Would you want to live in a world without, say, color? You'll have to read the book to figure the rest out. Like I said, it's hard to explain without giving the story away. Recommending, though :).

Next Book On My TBR Pile:

  • Catching Fire (the Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

Can't wait to see what I have read in the next week or two. Happy Reading to all,

--Zakiya, the walking butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).