Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Witchy Readathon: Update

So over half the week is gone, and honestly I'm not doing as great as I'd hoped I would be.

The Shapeshifters by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
~~I've read quite a bit in this book. I'm on the third story out of five, so I should definitely finish it this week, although I was hoping to have it done already.

Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram
~~I'm really liking this one! I've been up a few hours this morning already just reading because I was bored. I'll definitely have it finished this week.

How has your reading week been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).