Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Witchy Readathon: Goals

I just found this one last night while I was looking for more readathons, so woohoo for me! :D

It's hosted by Serenity @ The Domestic Pagan and will last from midnight June 24th to 11:59 pm on June 30. This is just what I need to get me ready for July, as I have 3 more books I would like to finish this month. Here are my goals:

(Finish) The Shapeshifters by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram


Leave a comment if you're participating and I'll stop by your post! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).