Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, June 25, 2012

New Blog: Readathons Galore

Hey everyone!!

I was so excited that I just couldn't wait to tell you about the new blog that Amanda from The Vintage Bookworm and I have decided to start! Named after the GoodReads group that's only about a month older than the blog, Readathons Galore is a blog focused around our love of participating in, well, readathons!

The blog will eventually feature members from the blog, upcoming readathons, and challenges that we have going on during our readathons*. The first readathon, where the blog is actually up and running, is next week: July 1st-7th! We hope to see you there!

See the group that started it all: RATs Galore


* The readathons that will be announced on the blog are the ones that are initially scheduled for the group on GoodReads.

1 comments:

Hollie said...

Yay readathons! I'm definitely going to follow this blog, and I'm definitely taking part in your first readathon too! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).