Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #46

Hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading

I've already finished this novel, but this part was just so funny to me. I just had to share it.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins, page 160 (hardcover)

" 'I can't even imagine having a fiancé.'

'You probably have one, you know.'

I stared at him. 'Excuse me?'

'Your dad is a really important guy. I'm sure he made a match for you when you were thirteen.'

I didn't even want to get into that. The thought that there was some warlock out there who planning on making me his missus one day was too much to handle. What is he was here at Hecate? What if I knew the guy? Oh God, what if it was that kid with bad breath who sat right behind me in Magical Evolution?"

1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haha! I cannot remember this part exactly! I still need to read the last two books, but I fell behind once I started reading RT books and then ARCs! Loved this one though! Happy Reading!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).