Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, June 1, 2012

This Month's Reads, June 2012

This post is exactly what it says it is: a tentative list of the books I want to read this month. Of course, I might not make it through half these books, but that's okay too. The ones in [ ]'s are the ones that might be read if I get to them. I won't necessarily be reading these in this order either.

Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman (ARC)
The Vampire Underground by Brian Rowe (ARC)
Nuncio and the Gypsy Girl by Kristin Alexandre (ARC)
Intangible by J. Meyers (ARC)
Rip Off by Mar Preston (ARC)
Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram (ARC)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (reread)
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Chosen by P.C. & Kristin Cast (reread)
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (reread)
[Untamed by P.C. & Kristin Cast]
[Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (reread)]


Wish me luck! :)

1 comments:

Paige said...

I love the House of Night Series! I have the most recent one thats out right now and I really want to read it! Good luck this month and thanks for checking out my June TBR!

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).