Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review: Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton

Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillians) by Laurie Boyle Crompton
309 pages, ePub eBook (via Overdrive Media Console)
Finished on 24/7/2013
Genres: Young Adult, Romance, Realistic Fiction
Goodreads page

Motivation to Read It: Thanks to the wonderful participants of #YAStands twitter chars, the first time I joined in I got 15 recommendations, including this one. (Sadly, it's the only one I've gotten around to reading.)

Review: Can I say BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR!? I believe I just did. And I meant it, too. I don't remember exactly who it was that recommended this to me that night, but thank you for expanding my life reading bubble! I owe you quite the hug!

Well, if you can't tell already, Blaze has most definitely left a mark on my memory. She was a wonderful heroine, what with her comic-drawing superpower. But even more than that she was a charrie that constantly believed in people and strived after what she wanted.

The comic theme was the best part of the book, which is why the entire book was so enjoyable! I don't know how Ms. Crompton came up with the idea for this novel, but I'm very glad she did! I think this has made itself onto the list of books that anyone can enjoy. Especially the comic junkies ;).

Colorful Animated Butterfly Pictures, Images and PhotosShelf-WorthyColorful Animated Butterfly Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).