Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

#BoutofBooks 8.0 GOALS!

Bout of Books
I think I missed out on this readathon the last couple times it was in session, so I'm glad I put a reminder in my phone!!!

As always, it's hosted by Amanda & Kelly, at their respective blogs. I will be updating every two days, so be sure to check back and see how my reading is going! In addition to new posts, I will update the bottom of this post everyday since it's the one I linked to in the sign-up post on the Bout of Books blog.

Time Devoted to Reading*
~I will be dedicating myself to everyday of the readathon except Monday and Thursday, since those are dance days and I probably wouldn't get anything read anyway. However, if I do end up reading, I'll let y'all know :).

My Goals
~I want to finish four books this week! To be specific:
Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
Thugs and the Women Who Love Them by Wahida Clark
Alexandria by John Kaden


Books I Read Today:
Books I Finished Today:
Total # of Books Finished:
Total # of Pages Read:

*The template above for my goals was taken from the Bout of Books FAQ page.


Emma Lavoie said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful book!50 Shades Movie

Belle Read said...

Great goals. I look forward to what you think of 50 Shades More. See you around the read-a-thon.
-Dilettantish Reader

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).