Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #31


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------

**No vlog this week because I only got one book.**

Borrowed from friend:
~~The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell


Happy Reading! Leave a link to your IMM in the comments, and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Didn't know that the series was based on a book until awhile ago! Hope you enjoy it!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Kathy said...

I know so many people who have read that now that there is a TV show. Hope you enjoy it.

Kristina said...

I have been wondering about that book. Can't wait to read your review.

Paige said...

Awesome book!! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html

Michele//Just a Lil Lost said...

I hear that's a good book! Happy reading :)

Here's my IMM!

Shanella said...

I'm definitely curious about that book

Happy reading!
My IMM!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).