Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Prolonged Absence

Hey everyone!!!!

I hate that I haven't been on at all lately in August, but school (mainly homework) is kicking my butt right now. I'm trying to manage everything better so that I can read and blog more, but who knows what will happen. I hope you've all been doing awesome!

Happy Reading,
Zakiya LadyWings

P.S., On a side note I have started writing another story; I'm about to put my Story Progress on the far right sidebar right now. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).