Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

This Month's Reads: August 2012

I read a good amount of books in July, just not off the list I posted. :) Hopefully I can stick to the following list, because these are all the books that I want to read for challenges. One is August only, and the other ends in August, so wish me luck!

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney (reread)
Dog Days by Jeff Kinney
The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney
Passion by Lauren Kate
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Nevermore by James Patterson
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Space by Emily Sue Harvey (reread) (maybe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).