Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #45


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------

Library:

~Vampire Mountain by Darren Shan
~Trials of Death by Darren Shan
~The Vampire Prince by Darren Shan
~Wicked by Gregory Maguire

Received:

~Nuncio and the Gypsy Girl by Kristin Alexandre


Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice!! Only one I've read there is Wicked and it was enjoyable! I like the different twists to fairy tales a lot! Remember reading some even like 10 years ago, but not the genre is getting even more popular!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Lea Christine said...

I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them and YAY for going to the library!! I'm a librarian so, you know, of course THAT would make me happy :D

You can see my IMM video and post for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading! :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).