Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

What's your status? (31/12/2011)





This post was inspired by, well, my previous Reading Status posts. I wanted to make it something that everyone could particpate in. Every Saturday (and sometimes Sunday), I will post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get. I will be trying to do this every week, so be sure to check back every weekend! Be sure to leave your links to your WYS posts in the comments.

This next portion of the post is an idea that I saw on the wonderful blog Small Review. She posts what reviews and memes she has posted and participated in that last week. Remember, however, that it is not mandatory for you to do this part of the post.

**No Vlog!**

Things You Don't Wanna Miss:
~
2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Reviews this week:
~none


Memes this week:
~none



Finished This Week:
1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Finished on 26/12/2011.

2. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld. Finished on 27/12/2011.

3. Blonde Ambition by Zoey Dean. Finished on 28/12/2011.

4. Soulless by Gail Carriger. Finished on 28/12/2011.

5. Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi. Finished on 30/12/2011.

6. Specials by Scott Westerfeld. Finished on 30/12/2011.

Currently Reading:
1. ttfn by Lauren Myracle. On page 1.

Next On My TBR (To Be Read) Pile:
1. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. Purpose: challenges.
2. The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore. Purpose: challenges.

What I Would Like To Buy Next:
~Let's see how far I can get into the new year without buying anything that isn't for a challenge. :)

Don't forget to leave the link to your WYS post in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).