Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's your status? (30/4/2011)

Since Marcie is without power, and can't host this week, I will quick-host. Please leave your links in the comments! There's some important info at the bottom, so please read it :)!
________________________________________________________________

Reviews This Week:

~Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare
~Heist Society, by Ally Carter (BuddyRead w/Destiny)
~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, by JK Rowling

Memes This Week:

~In My Mailbox
~Music/ Movie Monday
~Teaser Tuesday
~Waiting on Wednesday
~Thursday Interpretation & Library Unveiled
~Fun Friday

Finished This Week:

~Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick. Finished on 25/4/2011. Really enjoyed this novel! Now I see what I was missing out on :).

~The Dead Girls' Dance (Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine. Finished on 29/4/2011. Another great book! Am going to start on the third in the series in the next day or two.

Currently Reading:

~Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. On page 105. I haven't really read any in the last week, but I am def going to work on that! (That's verbatim of last week's update, but it's honestly the same thing.)

~Kea's Flight by Erika Hammerschmidt & John C. Ricker. On page 12. This is pretty good so far! I am easily drawn to the plot line. It will be spotlighted this upcoming Friday in a book tour! :D

~Hate List by Jennifer Brown. On page 53. It's pretty interesting so far. I'm excited to get further along in the pages :)

To Be Read Next:

~The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman

What To Buy Next:

~Divergent by Veronica Roth


**IMPORTANT INFO: The WYS participants of this week, and next week will be asked to participate in the following:

I will hold a contest of sorts, and each WYS participant from this week and next will be given a chance to host What's Your Status? on their blog. Then, after everyone has had a week to host, I will hold a poll for about a week and a half for viewers to vote on their favorite WYS posting format. (This is NOT the blog's format. It's the way that person posts What's Your Status?.) The winner of this poll will be hosting WYS for a few weeks. I might even have some swag that I can send them!

Feel free to get as creative as you want. Dont worry yourself about it too much, though. We want you to be functioning afterwards!

If you are a WYS participant, and you would like to be part of this contest, you can leave your email address in the comments with your link; if you don't feel comfortable with that, please feel free to email me at massiekurhatesu [at] gmail [dot] com.


Happy Reading everyone! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).