Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Confessions #12


This meme was started by Marcie @ To Read or Not To Read. She started it as a way to share a little about herself, but to learn about the rest of us as well. She says, "Sometimes its about books and book related topics and sometimes it's not. This is all in good fun and I would love it if you would participate."

This week's question is

"If you could travel back in time to any period in history, which would you choose?"

I think that I would choose the European Renaiaance. I have always found that time period to be so fascinating. One of my guilty pleasures lived during that period (Leonardo Da Vinci), as did a lot of other people that I love hearing about. It was a different culture then, and I think I would enjoy learning how they lived :).

What time period would you travel to?

Leave a link to your IMM &/or SC and I will be sure to come by! :)

1 comments:

Marcie said...

Great answer! I don't know a lot about the Italian Renaissance but from what I've read about it, it sounds like a fascinating time period. I would love to visit artists from that time too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).