Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What's your status? (23/4/2011)

For the next few weeks, Marcie (To Read or Not To Read) is going to kindly host WYS for me. If you are participating and have a link, please post it in her comments! Thanks!

The following will just be a quick post so that I can still update without all the hassle and formal-ness:
________________________________________________________________

Memes This Week:

~Sunday Confessions

Finished This Week:

~Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by JK Rowling. Finished on 17/4/2011. This was really fun to reread. On to the next in the series!

~The Ravening (Blood Moon, #3) by Dawn Thompson. Finished on 18/4/2011. Was pretty good, if you skipped over the "scenes" in it.

~Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine. Finished on 22/4/2011. LOVED this novel! I have already started the sequel :)

~The Night My Life Changed Forever by Sara Lisowski. Finished 23/4/2011. This novel was ahmazing! Super-short, so a good quick read between a bunch of paranormal!

Currently Reading:

~Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. On page 105. I haven't really read any in the last week, but I am def going to work on that!

~Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. On page 146. Haven't read this a lot in the last week either, but I am def going to try to get it done in the next couple of days!

~Hate List by Jennifer Brown. On page 1. Technically, I'm not CR-ing this one, but after the next book I finish, I shall read the first word :)

~The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine. On page 55. This series, like I said earlier, is ahmazing! I am already addicted to it, the characters, the plot -- everything. :D

To Be Read Next:

~The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
~Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

What To Buy Next:

~Super-lost....

**Click HERE to go to Marcie's post for this week's Status update.**

Happy Reading everyone! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).