Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Interpretation #10 & Library Unveiled #1

Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

My Thoughts: Eleanor was completely right! If you let people's words get to you and make you feel bad, then you're letting them talk down to you.
_______________________________________________________________________


This meme was started by my good 'ole blogging friend, The Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews; every Thursday, you are supposed to post 5 books from your shelf and maybe give a snippet of your thoughts about the book. You can use physical books, ebooks, audios, whatever you have that makes up your library :). This week I'm unveiling:


The first four books in the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine:
I have already finished the first, Glass Houses, and I loved it; The Dead Girls' Dance is leading me to believe that this will be a very wonderful series. I'm glad I bought the books!


The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman:
I just got this one for review last week, and I am really excited to read it! :D I'm glad that it's a series book; I have something to look forward to afterwards if I enjoy it.


What's in your library?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Z! Thanks for joining me on this endenor this week. I read the first book for this series. Jen told me too! LOL! I just never got around to finishing it. Perhaps that should be on my TBR soon list!

Happiness in the form of a book and a request, enjoy it!

Mad Scientist

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).