Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Week Ahead... (Feb 14-20)

I figured that I need to start organizing myself a little. We will see how this goes:

Every Sunday, I will let you all know what to look forward to in the upcoming week: reviews, guest posts, memes, whatever I think/know I will be putting up for your viewing. The things I post will not always be followed out, but I'll definitely try!

For the week of February 14th - 20th...

Monday:
~ Music/ Movie Monday
~ Black History Month: Part Two

Tuesday:
~ Teaser Tuesday
~ Review of Wicked by Sara Shepard

Wednesday:
~ Waiting on Wednesday & Warm-Up Wednesday
~ Guest Post by My Dog Ate My Blog with the "10 Best Books You Forgot to Read in 2010"

Thursday:
~ Thursday Interpretation
~ Guest Post by author Laura Kreitzer on human trafficking

Friday:
~ Book Blogger Hop & Friday Follow
~ Review of The Final Warning by James Patterson

Saturday:
~ What's your status?
~ Current State of the Union

Sunday:
~ In My Mailbox & Sunday Confessions
~ Review of Killer by Sara Shepard


I hope all of you have a marvelous week up ahead! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).