Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Interpretation #5

Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

"Don't get caught up in other people's interpretations of life. You can only be you!" ~MC Lyte, Rap Music Pioneer

My Thoughts: I agree with this so very much. If you are caught up in the way other people think, you start thinking like them, and over time yoiu lose yourself. Follow your dreams! As MC said, you can only be you, and you only have one life to do it. :)

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

La Toya said...

Very true!!

See, I gave you that Memetastic Award for a reason! You are pretty Memetastic haha.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

LOL! Thanks, LG. I am going to work on that post today :)

Gina @ My Precious said...

What a great quote and rings so true! If one tries to fit life into the interpretation of another, its like living out something for someone other than yourself.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).